Please Excuse Our Look, We Are Going Through Changes
Updated Store Information
- We are open on a short schedule. Click Book Float for times and availability.
- We are making changes and modifications to the site and store.
- Booking can be done by clicking Book Now or send a message below.
- All questions should be emailed to email@example.com or message below.
- We are currently not taking phone calls. You are always welcome in or message us.
- Currently we only have 3 float room operational and working on getting one up soon.
- All expired floats will be activated when you come in. You can message us to reactivate expired floats as well.
- With a high demand and limited schedule, we will be enforcing our cancellation policy. We ask for 6 hours notice for cancellations. The fee is $35 for no shows.
- We have enabled our members to pause their membership online.
- A mask must be worn from the time you enter the building until you enter your float room.
- The post float area can not be used at this point.
- Tea and water will not be available post float.
- The blow dry area as well as the bathroom are open for your use pre and post float.
- Please maintain social distancing at all times in the building.
- Additional cleaning in the floats, the float rooms as well as the entire center will be performed between float appointments. When entering the float center, please wait at the front desk if nobody is present.
- If you do not feel well, are running a fever or have been in contact with anyone who is sick, we ask that you stay home and notify us. You will not be charged a cancellation fee.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19 within two weeks of floating, we ask that you notify us immediately.
- Hand sanitizer is provided at the front desk for your convenience and everyone’s health.
PuREST Float Owner
I want to say thank you to all our friends who continue to support us. It has been a long year for everyone, and 2020 has spared nothing for us. I started PuREST Float 5 years ago, and I am not stopping now! There has been many changes as you can see and appreciate everyone's patience and understanding. There are many new things on the horizon and appreciate your support along the way. Stay safe and see you soon!